I saw this over at Ficken Chingers and I thought I would have a little fun with this. Thanks Angie, for giving a Soldier something fun to do to break the bullshit over here.
Go to Wikipedia and put in your birthdate (not the year) and then list 3 events, 2 birthdays and 1 death.
- 1609- Galileo Galilei demonstrates his first telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
- 1944- World War II: Paris is liberated by the Allies.
- 2003 - Fifty-two are killed in two Islamic terrorist bomb blasts in Mumbai, India.
- 1819 - Allan Pinkerton, American private detective.
- 1930 - Sir Sean Connery, Scottish actor (I share a B-day with some really neat people.
- 2001 - Aaliyah, American singer (plane crash)